Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year's Resolution

My New Year's Resolution is to actually use this thing. I take so many pictures of food, and eat at so many great places, I really shouldn't let this blog just sit here... that's my laziness for you. I made this thing mid last year and did a whole two posts! 2011 will be different... I hope.

My goal is to post 1-2 times a week. I'd love to post daily... but that's probably asking too much of myself (maybe next year...)
Tonight, my menu consists of chicken breast marinated in mango tequila jalapeno sauce and various spices and baked potatoes. The potatoes were given to us by Tony's parents. They came all the way from Idaho. I rolled the potatoes in garlic olive oil and sea salt before popping them in the oven. They will be topped with extra sharp cheddar and garlic butter (pictures to follow).

I think I will follow tonight's meal with some homemade peppermint ice cream that I made using my KitchenAid Stand Mixer and ice cream maker attachment.

Click here  for the ice cream recipe.



No comments:

Post a Comment