Monday, April 19, 2010

Conception

Isn't everyone a "foodie"? I mean, seriously, we all enjoy food. Everyone talks about food. Everyone talks about what restaurants are great... or terrible... or so-so. There's about a million and one food blogs out here floating around in the tubes... The New York Times even published an article about food bloggers and people who post pictures of what they eat on a regular basis. I know this, because a friend/co-worker of mine sent it to me because it reminded her of me. I take pictures of my food. I post them on my facebook.

I've noticed that most pictures that I post of the food that I eat have more comments than the pictures that I post of people and places. I've taken all of these factors into consideration and decided... why not me? Why should I start a food blog? I found no good reason not to so here we are... Monday morning, April 19, 2010, my food blog, "Isn't everyone a 'Foodie'?" comes to life.

Credit for the name goes entirely to my boyfriend. As we were walking home from an epic day of soaking up the sun and eating amazing food, we began talking about food blogs and people who post pictures of food, and he stated, "we're foodies".

quickly he followed this with, "Isn't everyone a foodie though?"

So there you have it my blog has a name. I've been thinking of starting this for months, but, due to laziness, I'm just getting around to it now. I embark on a journey of food. I'm not promising to take AMAZING pictures, as a matter of fact, most of the pictures I post will probably be from my iPhone. I'm not promising to be grammatically correct, or free of typo's although, I'll try. I'm also not promising to be as faithful as some bloggers and post every thing that goes into my mouth either. What I can promise, is pictures of amazing, and not so amazing, foods that I eat whether here in the city, or on vacation. I promise to include names and locations of restaurants I visit, and web addresses where possible, after all, if it's good food or bad, you'll probably want to know where it came from.

So here we go, come along with me as I continue my journey of raving about the foods that I love, and ranting about the foods that are not so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment